The Best of 2014 | A Year in Review

 In Ministry Updates

 

The year started with the resolution: May it be Said of Us 

 

It’s the New Year and people are making their resolutions.  Statistics say that 80% resolve to be healthier and then the other 20% include sundry other goals and commitments.  What are you resolving this year?  [Read More of Daniel’s Blog]

 

2014 continued with a timely reminder that It’s not about winning…

 

Everyone loves to win.  Oh, occasionally you will find the rare person who seems to have no modicum of competition, but that is the exception, not the rule.  Lets face it: if you get into an argument with someone you probably did so because you felt you were right and they were wrong.  And furthermore, once you are in the argument, you want to win it. [Read More of Daniel’s Blog]

 

We all enjoyed P4C

 

[Read Charles’ full report]

 

And Charles wrote a heartwarming blog [As Time Goes By] leading up to the big wedding.

 

Over thirty-two years ago I witnessed something both awesome and humbling: my first son came into this world. [Read More of Charles’ Blog]

 

Pam reflected on the wedding in her blog [The Benediction] with the conclusion: ‘It is all just a memory now, as one friend said to me… The benediction is so sweet. “Praise God from Whom all blessings flow”.’

 

[Read More of Pam’s Blog]

 

Micah concluded the year with a powerful reminder in his blog: When Darkness Veils His Lovely Face

 

“God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life.” It sounds so comforting. But how do you tell that to your friend or family member who is suffering through hardship? [Read More of Micah’s Blog]

 

We are excited for all that the Lord has prepared for 2015 and pray the richest blessings for you and your family in it!

 

Happy New Year!

Vision4Living Ministries

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt